Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga 300 Hours Teacher Training Course
Mysore Ashtanga Yoga Shala offer 300 hours intense and residential Yoga Teacher Training Course affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA in the world-renowned Yoga center Mysore, where importance will be given for both theory and Practical. 300 hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is designed in such a manner as it is beneficial for both intermediate and advance practitioner to improve their physical, Mental and spiritual intensity. Our course schedule includes Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga primary series and Intermediate Asana Practice, Asana Alignment, Pranayama, Yoga Theory, Anatomy and Yoga Sutra. These topics which we have preferredare very much intensive and interesting. After completing the course Students will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance and students will be qualified to teach Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga worldwide
|Techniques, Training and Practice||Asana Practice
|· Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga primary and intermediate series lead and Mysore style asana practice.
· 24 Pranayama techniques which clams the mind, deepens the breath and cleanses the respiratory track.
|Teaching Methodology||Asana Alignment||· Asana Alignment techniques of all the asanas of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Intermediate series.
· Knowledge and techniques to teach Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Intermediate series for beginner and advance practitioner.
|Anatomy and Physiology||Yoga Anatomy and Physiology||· Anatomy and Physiology of all the systems of human body and adopt this knowledge while teaching Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Kriya, Etcetera; to know how it effects the Physical, Mental and Spiritual state.|
|Yoga Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle||Patanjali Yoga Shastra
|· Patanjali Yoga Sutra showcases the Yogi’s lifestyle.
· Many Objectives and Subjective topics of Yoga will be covered.
|Practicum||Teaching practice||· Teaching Practice with classmates in the presence of Trainer.|
|6.30 AM – 7.30 AM||Pranayama|
|7.30 AM – 8.00 AM||Break|
|8.00 AM – 10.00 AM||Primary Series Asana Practice|
|10.00 AM – 12.00 PM||Breakfast and relax|
|12.00 PM – 1.00 PM||Yoga Theory|
|1.00 PM – 2.00 PM||Yoga Sutra|
|2.00 PM – 3.00 PM||Lunch|
|3.00 PM – 4.00 PM||Yoga Anatomy|
|4.00 PM – 4.30 PM||Yoga Theory|
|4.30 PM – 5.30 PM||Primary Series Asana Alignment|
|5.30 PM – 6.00 PM||Intermediate Asana Practice and Alignment|
|6.00 PM – 7.30 PM||Self-revision|
|6.30 AM – 7.30 AM||Pranayama|
|8.00 AM – 10.00 AM||Asana practice|
Accommodation and Food
ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation will be provided in shala premises or around shala in walk able distance. Shala is located in the center of the city so, super market, organic shop and local shops are in walk able distance. Railway station is just 10 minutes away from shala and bus station is 15 minutes away from shala. Triple/Twin shearing room/accommodation will be provided.
- Accommodation is provided with Bed sheets, blankets and pillows
- Clean and hygienic
- Western-style rooms with attached bath
- Hot and cold water for shower
- Wi-Fi access
FOOD: During the course you will enjoy authentic South Indian food. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can prepare your food in kitchen which is furnished with all kitchen utensils. Fresh vegetables are picked from local market and good quality ingredients will be used in the preparation of food.
- Breakfast: Idly, Dosa, Upma, Vermicelli, Vegetable Pulav, Pongal and many more.
- Lunch: Rice, Sambar (sauce) and Vegetable Salad.
- Dinner: Chapathi and vegetable salad or Curry.
Course Fee and Registration
|300 hours Teacher Training Course Fee||Block your spot|
|Indians||72,000 INR||Join Now|
|Foreigners||1620 USD||Join Now|
Course Fees include:
- Course manual and Asana chart
- 300 hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga teacher training certificate
- Accommodation (Sharing)
- Three vegetarian meals every day (Monday to Friday)
- Day trip to Buddhist monastery, Dubare elephant camp, Abbey waterfalls
- Fill the application form for the course you prefer to join, and you will be directed to payment gateway.
- Foreigners have to transfer 200 US Dollars and Indians 10,000 INR as registration fee.
- Registration fee is a part of course fee and remaining had to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Registration fee is non-refundable but can be hold for another month.