After a certain days of Asana practice, your body demands some push or to practice under experienced teacher so that you can deepen your Asana practice and be much more connected to your Self. Apart from Teacher Training Course, Mysore Ashtanga Yoga Shala also offers vacation course where you can practice traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Asana Practice.
Vacation Course Classes Schedule
|CLASSES||DATES (3rd TO 25th)||TIME OF COMMENCE|
|Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary Series Asana Practice||Monday to Friday||8.00 AM|
|Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Intermediate Asana Practice||Monday to Friday||5.30 PM|
|Ramesh Shetty’s Vinyasa
- Classes will be from Monday (Ashtanga Vinyasa Asana Practice) to Saturday (Ramesh Shetty’s Vinyasa Asana Practice).
- Asana Practice might be Lead practice or Mysore Style practice.
- Vacation Course fee has to be paid in cash.
- Please bring your Yoga mats and you are requested to follow the rules of the practice hall.
- Yoga Vacation Students are not allowed to stay in Shala after or before the practice class.
- Inform your arrival to classes at least one day before, you can call us or drop an email.
- Accommodation will not be provided for Vacation Course students,but we can assist to find a hotel, home stay or service apartment.